Exactly. Whole Body Coffee is providing 2 different ways to receive our freshly roasted coffee, delivered straight to your door, without the need to bother logging into the website. If you find yourself needing to get online just to order your favorite coffee every few weeks, this may be the answer for you.
1. Subscription Order
This one is simple and the most customizable. Browse our selection of freshly roasted coffee products, and after you have the items you want in the cart, proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, there will be an option with a checkbox for you to ‘Make this a recurring order.’ If that box is checked you will to choose how many weeks you want between each order. For example: If you choose 2 weeks, all of the items in your cart will be re-ordered every two weeks with the exact same options you have chosen (roast, grind, etc.).
You will have the option to have payments made automatically through our partnered payment gateways (stripe, paypal, etc) or you can be reminded via email and manually submit payment through a secure link in the email. Here are a few facts regarding this subscription method:
- Subscriptions cannot be modified. For example: If you ordered Medium-Dark Columbian and decided you’d rather have Medium Columbian next month, you must either cancel your subscription and place a new subscription order (it’s very simple and takes only a few moments), or you can call/email us and we will update the subscription for you!
- Subscriptions can be canceled anytime via the ‘My Account’ page or by calling/emailing us.
- You can have unlimited number of subscription orders active at any time. For Example: you can have a Medium Columbian every 2 weeks and a separate subscription order for our House Espresso Blend every 4 weeks.
- You will be notified via email when subscription renewal is approaching whether you’re doing automatic payments or manual payments.
- Subscriptions purchased using this method will continue until canceled.
This subscription method is best for coffee drinkers who know exactly what they like and prefer to order the same coffee every time.
2. Guided Subscription
Another way to subscribe to our coffee products is through our Guided Subscriptions. These subscriptions will appear as any other item in our shop but are much different (don’t worry, they are clearly marked). If you are interested in a Guided Subscription, you simply choose you options, place the item in your cart, and check out normally.
We have several guided subscriptions available here, but the general idea for all of them is the same. All Guided Subscriptions, with the exception of ‘Dealer’s Choice’, have a finite number of renewals (basically, they end after a specified amount of time even if you do not cancel them). The purpose of these subscriptions are for people who are curious about our products or just enjoy a bit of variety in their life. Based on which Guided Subscription you choose, you will receive a different bag of coffee every couple of weeks (you choose the number of weeks between bags).
For example: If you purchase the Single Origin Sample Subscription, you will receive one bag of our Columbian, upon renewal you will receive a bag of Burundi, then a bag of Sumatra, and finally a bag of Tanzania (Robusta). The subscription will then end, at which point you may purchase another subscription or any other item.
Check these things out, they are pretty cool:
Every Guided Subscription item has a few important options to choose from:
- Payment: Choose to pay per cycle (upon every renewal), or pay for the subscription upfront (comes with a 10% discount on the entire subscription!)
- Cycle Duration: This is the amount of weeks between renewals
- Roast Preference: We take this option into account while also aiming to provide you the best representation of the particular coffee
- Grind: We will grind your coffee as specified, or provide it whole bean
- Subscription: The only option is yes. It’s silly, but it’s one of those things that just has to be there (you know, because computers and stuff)
If you’re looking to add a little variety to your coffee routine, you are going to want to purchase one or more of these subscriptions.
All subscriptions will be delivered (locals) or shipped (non-locals) on the Friday of the week that your account is charged. For example: if you order a subscription product on a Tuesday, you will receive your first product that Friday, then every Friday according to the renewal duration you choose (1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc)
Please reach out to us if you have any trouble purchasing a subscription or find any part of the website difficult or confusing to use. The entire idea behind providing coffee subscriptions is to make it more simple than ever to receive your favorite coffee. We are always willing to set up a subscription over the phone as well. We strongly encourage you to leave some feedback below and let us know how we can improve. Also, feel free to leave a comment below with any questions or concerns or just to say hey!